Exemption card application
You can apply for an exemption card online using the online applicant portal.
This form is to be completed by Queensland registered teachers and Queensland police officers proposing to start or continue in child-related employment.
You can contact us and request this form be sent to you, or you can download, complete and submit this form using the:
- scan and upload
- delivering it in person, or
This paper form requires a certified:
- Copy of your ID document, for example, driver's licence, proof of identity card or marine licence etc. or
- Verify your identity online and include your account number on the paper form.
If you do not verify your identity online, your documents must be certified by a:
- Justice of the Peace (JP),
- Commissioner for Declarations (Cdecs),
- Lawyer, or
- Police Officer
To find a JP or Cdecs near you, call 1800 301 147 or visit www.qld.gov.au/findjp.
|Data last updated||July 1, 2021|
|Metadata last updated||July 1, 2021|
|Created||August 26, 2020|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 4.0|
|On same domain||True|
|Revision timestamp||2021-06-30 21:06:51.271280|