Replacement blue/exemption card


Complete this form if you did not receive your blue or exemption card in the mail.

You can request a replacement card using the online applicant portal if you have a lost, stolen or damaged card.

You can contact us and request this form be sent to you, or you can download, complete and submit a form by:

Completing a paper form requires you either:

Find a JP or Commissioner for Declarations near you.

Read about replacing a lost, stolen or damaged card.

Additional Information

Field Value
Data last updated 13 September 2023
Metadata last updated 13 September 2023
Created 26 August 2020
Format PDF
License Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
Has viewsFalse
Package id97697613-17d1-4b1e-aca7-bb2c60f98a43
Size144.3 KiB
Url typeupload