No Card, No Start forms

Blue Card Services

All forms for blue and exemption card applications.

You can contact us and request this form be sent to you, or you can download, complete and submit this form using the:

This paper form requires a certified:

  • Copy of your ID document, for example, driver's licence, proof of identity card or marine licence etc. or
  • Verify your identity online and include your account number on the paper form.

If you do not verify your identity online, your documents must be certified by a:

  • Justice of the Peace (JP),
  • Commissioner for Declarations (Cdecs),
  • Lawyer, or
  • Police Officer

To find a JP or Cdecs near you, call 1800 301 147 or visit

Data and Resources

Additional Info

Field Value
Version 1
Last Updated August 13, 2021, 13:19 (AEST)
Created August 25, 2020, 10:43 (AEST)