Skip links and keyboard navigation

OFT consumer claim forms

If you have suffered financial loss due to actions by traders in certain industries, you may be eligible for compensation from our claim fund.

Only applies to the property, motor, auction and debt collection industries.

Publication and resources

  • Claim against the claim fundPDF

    Fill out this form to make a claim. This only applies if you have suffered a financial loss due to certain actions (or failures to act) by a property agent, motor dealer, auctioneer or debt collector.

  • Notice of intention to claim (property ...PDF

    If your claim relates to property marketeering, use this form to notify us of your intent to claim. You cannot make your claim until you have sold the relevant property.

Additional information

Field Value
Version 1.0
Category Your rights, crime and the law
Licence cc-by-nd
Publication set custodian Justice and Attorney-General

Publication set custodian

Justice and Attorney-General

View all publication sets

Got questions or feedback about this dataset?


Publication attribution

Justice and Attorney-General, Queensland Government, OFT consumer claim forms, licensed under cc-by-nd sourced on 24 October 2019


Our data is published as an information source only, please read our disclaimer.

Page feedback

  1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *