Individual application for a property, motor, auction or field agent licence


Real estate agents, resident letting agents (property managers), property auctioneers, motor dealers, chattel auctioneers and field agents must be licensed in Queensland. Individuals can use this form to apply for a Queensland licence.

Additional Information

Field Value
Data last updated July 1, 2021
Metadata last updated July 1, 2021
Created February 16, 2015
Format PDF
License cc-by-nd
On same domainTrue
Package id0cff3f63-a284-4d52-9946-ced00ec443f3
Revision id79de8242-d2da-49a0-82df-a9937a50f5b5
Revision timestamp2021-07-01 02:47:29.511322
Size470.1 KiB
Url typeupload