Obtaining documents for use in court proceedings

If you are a party to Court proceedings and you wish to obtain records held by the Department of Justice and Attorney-General (the Department) for use in evidence in those proceedings, you may request the relevant Court to issue a subpoena or a summons to produce documents. The subpoena or summons requires the Department to produce requested documents directly to the Court.

Data and Resources

Additional Info

Field Value
Author onlineservices@justice.qld.gov.au
Maintainer onlineservices@justice.qld.gov.au
Last Updated July 22, 2021, 14:56 (AEST)
Created July 22, 2021, 14:54 (AEST)