Volunteer or student blue card application or renewal
You can apply for a volunteer blue card online using the online applicant portal.
This form is for people who are applying for or renewing a blue card as a volunteer or student .
You can contact us and request this form be sent to you, or you can download, complete and submit this form using the:
- scan and upload
- delivering it in person, or
This paper form requires a certified:
- Copy of your ID document, for example, driver's licence, proof of identity card or marine licence etc. or
- Verify your identity online and include your account number on the paper form.
If you do not verify your identity online, your documents must be certified by a:
- Justice of the Peace (JP),
- Commissioner for Declarations (Cdecs),
- Lawyer, or
- Police Officer
To find a JP or Cdecs near you, call 1800 301 147 or visit www.qld.gov.au/findjp.
|Data last updated||July 1, 2021|
|Metadata last updated||August 2, 2021|
|Created||August 26, 2020|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 4.0|
|On same domain||True|
|Revision timestamp||2021-08-02 03:31:42.261323|