Volunteer to paid employment transfer

URL: https://www.publications.qld.gov.au/dataset/97697613-17d1-4b1e-aca7-bb2c60f98a43/resource/973300fb-2e36-4fc0-81fb-3415f2788949/download/006-volunteer-to-paid-employment-transfer.pdf

Did you know you can transfer a volunteer card to a paid card online?

This form is for volunteer (V) blue card holders who need a blue card for paid work.

You can contact us and request this form be sent to you, or you can download, complete and submit a form by:

Completing a paper form requires you either:

  • verify your identity online and include your account number on the paper form
  • provide a certified copy of your ID document. For example, a driver's licence, photo identification card or marine licence indicator.

Find a JP or Commissioner for Declarations near you.

Learn more about transferring from volunteer to paid employment.

Additional Information

Field Value
Data last updated 29 July 2022
Metadata last updated 29 July 2022
Created 26 August 2020
Format PDF
License Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
Package id97697613-17d1-4b1e-aca7-bb2c60f98a43
Size191.6 KiB
Url typeupload