Blue card business application
You can apply for a blue card online using the online applicant portal.
This form is for people who run a business and need to apply for a blue card.
You can contact us and request this form be sent to you, or you can download, complete and submit this form by:
- scan and upload
- delivering it in person, or
This paper form requires a certified:
- Copy of your ID document, for example, driver's licence, proof of identity card or marine licence etc. or
- Verify your identity online and include your account number on the paper form.
If you do not verify your identity online, your documents must be certified by a:
- Justice of the Peace (JP),
- Commissioner for Declarations (Cdecs),
- Lawyer, or
- Police Officer
To find a JP or Cdecs near you, call 1800 301 147 or visit www.qld.gov.au/findjp.
|Data last updated||March 11, 2021|
|Metadata last updated||August 26, 2020|
|Created||August 26, 2020|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 4.0|