Blue card application or renewal for disability service workers
Do not complete this form if you require a disability worker screening check and a blue card. Visit Disability Services to apply for a combined application or contact 1800 183 690.
This form is to be completed by people who are proposing to start or continue in child-related employment and who have already applied for, or hold, a disability worker screening clearance issued in Queensland.
Use this form to apply for a new blue card, renew an existing blue card or transfer from a volunteer to a paid card.
You can contact us and request this form be sent to you, or you can download, complete and submit this form using the:
- scan and upload
- delivering it in person, or
This paper form requires a certified:
- Copy of your ID document, for example, driver's licence, proof of identity card or marine licence etc. or
- Verify your identity online and include your account number on the paper form.
If you do not verify your identity online, your documents must be certified by a:
- Justice of the Peace (JP),
- Commissioner for Declarations (Cdecs),
- Lawyer, or
- Police Officer
To find a JP or Cdecs near you, call 1800 301 147 or visit www.qld.gov.au/findjp.
|Data last updated||March 18, 2021|
|Metadata last updated||February 1, 2021|
|Created||February 1, 2021|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 4.0|