Examples of rapid-intoxication drinks banned after midnight LCD
From 1 July 2016 after midnight in all Queensland venues:
- No sale of shooters, shots, bombs and blasters or any drink designed for rapid consumption or drinks containing more than 45ml of alcohol (examples included).
- No pre-mixed alcoholic drinks over 5% or containing more ethanol than 2 standard drinks (examples included).
- Yes to sale of up to 45ml of a spirit or liqueur in a tall glass with, or without, a mixer (examples included).
- Yes to sale of wine, beer and cider.
- Yes to sale of cocktails if listed on menu with set price (example included).