Queensland Access Conditions Guide
This guide is to be used in conjunction with:
- Safe Movement Guideline Over-dimension Light Agricultural Vehicles and Agricultural Combinations in Queensland
And the following notices available from the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator website:
- Multi-State Class 1 Load Carrying Vehicles Dimension Exemption Notice
- Multi-State Class 1 Load Carrying Vehicles Mass Exemption Notice
- National Class 1 Special Purpose Vehicle (up to 40t total mass) Mass and Dimension Exemption Notice
- Queensland Class 1 Special Purpose Combination Mass Dimension Exemption Notice
- Queensland Class 3 B-Double and Road Train (Carriage of Indivisible Items) Dimension Exemption Notice
- Queensland Class 3 Heavy Vehicle (Indivisible Item) Dimension Exemption Notice
- Queensland Class 3 Truck and Dog Trailer (exceeding 19m up to 31.5m in length) Mass and Dimension Exemption Notice.
This guide includes information about Christmas, Easter and Port of Brisbane derestrictions exemption notices.
More information about heavy vehicle operator guidelines.
|Data last updated||17 November 2021|
|Metadata last updated||15 December 2022|
|Created||18 April 2019|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 4.0|